The JFCS Betsy & Peter Fischer Food Pantries provide non-perishable, kosher food and personal care items to food-insecure households in Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester Counties. JFCS has three food pantry locations to serve the needs of the community.
All are welcome, but appointments are necessary.
FOOD PANTRY NEEDS
Donations of non-perishable food, scrip, or gift cards enable us to assist clients who are experiencing financial difficulties. Donations may be made in-person to any of our locations during regular business hours.
Please note: All foods must be kosher approved. (See symbols below for reference).
MOST NEEDED ITEMS:
• Cold and hot cereal, granola bars, cereal bars, oatmeal
• Canned fruit
• Canned vegetables
• Instant mashed potatoes
• Jars of prepared tomato sauce
• Pasta, noodles, spaghetti, macaroni
• Canned fish: tuna, salmon, gelfite fish
• Bottles of kosher grape juice
• Juice packs, apple and tomato juice, evaporated milk, coffee, tea
• Desserts: cookies, crackers, puddings, apple sauce
• Snacks: pretzels, nuts, Fruit Roll-ups
• Peanut butter
• Boxed macaroni and cheese
We also need donations of:
• Personal care items, such as shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste,
tooth brushes, and body soap/wash
• Baby items, such as diapers, baby wipes, and formula
• Sugar-free items
• Nutritional drinks such as Ensure