- This event has passed.
Navigating the Disability Continuum: Disability Financial Planning
March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The JFCS Disability Services Committee presents a free virtual workshop series:
Navigating the Disability Continuum
Free & open to the community! To register, click HERE.
Disability Financial Planning
with guest speaker Michael Byrne
In addition to being a chartered financial consultant with Lighthouse Planning Consultants, Michael is the parent and sibling of individuals with disabilities and has been featured In “Money” Magazine.
This program will address:
- Qualifying for and maintaining government benefits
- Securing your child’s future after you are gone
- Making sure the money you have left your child will last throughout their lifetime
- Wills and special needs trusts
- Guardianship, power of attorney, selecting an attorney, and letters of intent