- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Cooking Project
November 14 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Mark your calendars!
Volunteers needed to prepare and package meals for seniors and those who are homebound for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Cooking volunteers must be 12 years or older to participate. There will be limited space for each shift.
- Shift 1 (4:30pm-6:00pm) – Food prep
- Shift 2 (5:30pm-7:00pm) – Cooking
- Shift 3 (6:00pm-7:30pm) – Meal Set up & Assembly
- Shift 3 (7:00pm-8:00pm) – Meal Assembly
- Shift 4 (8:00pm-9:00pm) – Transport meals to Temple Beth Sholom
For more information, please contact Randi Brown, Volunteer Program Coordinator at (856)424-1333, ext. 1541.