HOW TO DONATE TO OUR FOOD PANTRY
Thank you for your interest in helping to keep
Food donations may be made in-person. Please let us know in advance that you will be delivering food by calling (856) 424-1333 or by emailing Donna Broecker at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you on the best time and location to drop off your items, and assist you with any other questions. When donating food, please consider the “most needed items” list below, and be sure to check for the kosher symbols (referenced just after the list) on your packaging.
• Cold and hot cereal, granola bars, cereal bars, oatmeal
• Canned fruit
• Canned vegetables
• Instant mashed potatoes
• Jars of prepared tomato sauce
• Pasta, noodles, spaghetti, macaroni
• Canned fish: tuna, salmon, gelfite fish
• Bottles of kosher grape juice
• Juice packs, apple and tomato juice, evaporated milk, coffee, tea
• Desserts: cookies, crackers, puddings, apple sauce
• Snacks: pretzels, nuts, Fruit Roll-ups
• Peanut butter
• Boxed macaroni and cheese
Food packaging should show at least one of these symbols to be identified as Kosher:
- Personal care items, such as shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste,
tooth brushes, and body soap/wash
- Baby items, such as diapers, baby wipes, and formula
- Sugar-free items
- Nutritional drinks such as Ensure
- Gift cards to local supermarkets
HOW TO GET TO US!
After you speak to our pantry representative,
here are simple directions to our pantries,
to make your drop-off a breeze!
Springdale Road Pantry
1301 Springdale Road, Suite 150,
Cherry Hill, NJ
The JFCS main office is connected to the Katz Jewish Community Center. Our entrance is located on the far left side of building.
1000 Lenola Road, Tall Oaks Corp. Center Building One, Suite 100,
Maple Shade, NJ
The pantry is located just down the street from BJ’s Wholesale Club, and has a private entrance for added confidentiality.